All NYC families of current fifth-grade students are invited to join us for a live virtual information session about applying to middle school. After the presentation, we’ll respond to your questions. Each event will be virtual, so you can join from anywhere!
During each online event, we will discuss:
- How to access your MySchools.nyc account. MySchools is the Department of Education’s online school directory and application system.
- How to learn about your child’s middle school options.
- How to apply and how offers are made.
The content of each event is the same, but different interpretation services will be provided at different events, as follows:
- October 27, 5pm to 6pm | Event held in English. Interpretation provided in: Bengali, Korean, Spanish
- October 28, 1pm to 2pm | Event held in English. Interpretation provided in: Arabic, French, Russian
- November 1, 5pm to 6pm | Event held in English. Interpretation provided in: Chinese (Mandarin), Haitian Creole, Urdu
How to join:
- Each event will be hosted live. Join us on Zoom at the event’s start time here by clicking here: bit.ly/2022FallMSEvents.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Check your email or schools.nyc.gov/Middle two business days before the event: we’ll send you a message that includes this same Zoom link and the password that you’ll need to join, as well as phone numbers to call for interpretation in provided languages.
Can’t attend, or want to learn more?
- Visit schools.nyc.gov/Middle. A captioned recording with translations will be available on our website two weeks after the first event.